DataWorks Summit Barcelona is only a few short months away, and we are very excited to bring you the latest in open source, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics, AI and more!
DataWorks Summit continues to be the industry’s premier big data event dedicated to helping arm attendees with the tools they need to become the next generation of leaders in AI, data science, IoT, and hybrid Cloud. But Summit is much more than just another tech event—it’s a chance for the open-source technology community to connect with others. DataWorks showcases ground-breaking solutions that are transforming businesses today.
At DataWorks Summit you can be sure to get answers to questions like:
- How can I capture, store, and process my data anywhere, in any format?
- What is the best way to manage, secure and govern my data in a consistent way across on-premise, cloud and multi-cloud environments?
- How do I establish a single pane of glass for managing my global data assets?
- Is it possible to get a complete view of data movement as it flows through from the edge to multiple analytics engines?
- How can I deliver self-service access to data for greater agility within the enterprise?
- Can I remain cloud-agnostic and avoid application vendor lock-in?
In addition to keynote sessions packed with thought-leaders, innovators, DataWorks Summit offers rich content for both technical and business audiences including:
- Breakout sessions covering the entire data ecosystem, including advanced analytics, data engineering, data science, and artificial intelligence
- Keynotes featuring industry experts and thought leaders
- A packed Community Showcase filled with sponsors who are ready, willing, and able to solve data challenges and help attendees on their digital transformation journey
- Hands-on technical crash courses and meetups in select cities
- Social networking with ample opportunity to network, connect, and do business
We look forward to having you join us in Barcelona in March for this amazing event. Be sure to get your early bird tickets now through December 31 – prices go up in January.