DataWorksSummit @DataWorksSummit Sep 18
DataWorks Summit is coming to San Jose from June 17-21, 2018. If you’ve attended a Summit event in the past, you know it’s the industry’s premier event devoted to spreading ideas, insights, and innovations about all things data. DataWorks Summit is also your best opportunity to network with peers and pioneers to learn how to apply open source technology to accelerate your digital transformation.
If you’re considering attending DataWorks Summit for the first time, let me tell you a bit more about why you should make it your “must-attend” event for 2018.
Top 9 Reasons to Attend DataWorks Summit
By attending, you’ll join a community with thousands of members who can help you get answers to your questions about capturing, storing, and analyzing any kind of data while learning more about what is happening in the industry and what’s next. Plus, you will have access to the broadest set big data experts of any event this year.
When you attend, you will:
- Get deep technical insight on broad set of big data technologies from an array of companies who are leading the digital transformation.
- Learn tips and tricks for performance and optimization so you get the most out of your data platforms.
- Walk away with industry specific insights ranging from Manufacturing to Automotive to Financial Services and Retail
- Meet with your peers at Birds of a Feather, Meetups, and Women in Big Data Lunch.
- Listen to end users talk about their journey, how they got started, best practices and lessons learned.
- Learn how to get started with ½ day crash courses (space limited) from the experts.
- Gain new insights that will catapult you professionally and accelerate your path to being a big data expert.
- Learn how open source Data Science at scale is evolving to make it easier to get started, tackle new challenges and start leveraging Deep Learning.
- Be among the first to learn about the latest developments in open source from the largest group of Apache Hadoop committers assembled on the planet. Given the scope of the Apache Hadoop 3.x releases – which incorporate thousands of new fixes, improvements, and features – you’ll want to be there to learn everything about them first-hand.
Go to www.dataworks.com to claim your spot among the largest gathering of thought leaders, industry luminaries, and Apache committers in the business.