DataWorksSummit @DataWorksSummit Apr 17
DataWorks Summit is coming to Asia this Fall. Presented by Hortonworks, we invite you to join us in one three cities–Singapore (October 11th), Tokyo (October 16th), or Melbourne (November 9th). If you’ve ever attended a Summit event before, you know it’s the industry’s premier event devoted to spreading ideas, insights, and innovations about all things data. DataWorks Summit is also your best opportunity to network with peers and pioneers to learn how to apply open source technology to accelerate your digital transformation.
If you’ve never attended and you’re considering going to DataWorks Summit for the first time, let me tell you a bit more about why you should make it your “must-attend” event for 2018.
Top 7 Reasons to Attend DataWorks Summit
By attending, you’ll join a community with thousands of members who can help you get answers to your questions about capturing, storing, and analyzing any kind of data while learning more about what is happening in the industry and what’s next. Plus, you will have access to the broadest set big data experts of any event this year.
When you attend, you will:
- Get deep technical insight on broad set of big data technologies from an array of companies who are leading the digital transformation.
- Learn tips and tricks for performance and optimization so you get the most out of your data platforms.
- Walk away with industry specific insights ranging from Manufacturing to Insurance to Financial Services
- Listen to end users talk about their journey, how they got started, best practices and lessons learned.
- Gain new insights that will catapult you professionally and accelerate your path to being a big data expert.
- Learn how open source Data Science at scale is evolving to make it easier to get started, tackle new challenges and start leveraging Deep Learning.
- Be among the first to learn about the latest developments in open source from the largest group of Apache Hadoop committers assembled on the planet.
Go to www.dataworks.com to select your city and claim your spot among the largest gathering of thought leaders, industry luminaries, and Apache committers in the business. You’ll want to hurry, though–early bird registration closes on September 7, 2018 for Singapore and September 21st for Melbourne!