As one of the largest processors and controllers of global information, IBM has embarked on a global program towards GDPR compliance readiness. Using the same methodology, services, and solutions as it does with clients, this session will demonstrate how this process can serve as a model for GDPR for any large enterprise. How this model can then be a basis to help comply with all other regulatory needs and be a framework for future business transformation and opportunity. Specifics will include:
• A summary to the needs and opportunities of the GDPR regulation
• With the time left, where are you, what can still be done
• A prescriptive phased methodology of execution
• Core solution technical measures and capabilities
• Key GDPR actionable outcomes by stakeholder
The focus is on discovering, mapping, and managing personal data for GDPR, along with data protection and compliance, on Hadoop in a sustainable way.